||ø 250 & 230X230 mm
||22,44,66,88 m/min (4 Step SPZ-Pulley)
|Overall Size LxWxH
||1975 X 600 X1730 mm
Vertical saw Head :
Vertical saw Head is supported rigid pedestal bearings. Blade is guides by two hardened guide Roller & tungsten carbide wear parts. Blade tensioning & releasing is done by manually.
"Up & Down" motion of head is controlled by one hydraulic cylinder. Feed for various materials is regulated by pressure relief valve.
Clamping of job is done by Hydraulic vice. The jaw of the vice is perpendicular to the blade. The moving jaw of the vice clamps the job with sufficient hydraulic pressure. For tube cutting variable vice pressure system will be available as optional accessories.
Taper 0.1 mm for 100 mm.
Drive and driven band wheels with optimum centre distance gives smooth blade twisting force which results in excellent performance of blade.
- Complete electrical equipment with panel board, limit switch & electric motors
- Complete hydraulic system with Yuken make DC valve.
- Coolant System with pump and piping.
- Power driven chip brush for easy chip removal from blade.
- One M42 grade bimetal blade.
- Operation tools & spanners.
- Chip Brushes
- Roller table 1500 mm
- Bimetal Band saw blade
- Variable vice pressure